Residential and Commercial Sprinkler System Controllers:
We have a reticulation controller suited for everyone. Don’t want the fancy setup you can access from your phone? No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Hunter X-Core Indoor
Installed from $325 + GST
The Hunter X-Core is the entry level controller that we stock here at Sprinkler Fixers. This is not a weatherproof controller so must be located undercover. The X-Core is the perfect solution for residential applications. Plug in the revolutionary Solar Sync ET sensor and the X-Core is converted into a “smart controller,” that regulates irrigation runtimes based on locally measured weather. X-Core is also compatible with Hunter remotes for quick, wireless activation of irrigation. Installation, operation and maintenance are designed to be simple while still delivering optimal efficiency or reliability. This controller comes with a 2 year warranty
For more information on the Hunter X-Core, or the user manual head to https://www.hunterindustries.com/en-metric/irrigation-product/controllers/x-core
- Easy retrieve memory
- Programmable rain delay
- Solar sync for ‘smart watering’
Rain Bird ESP- RZX
Installed from $375
The popular Rain Bird ESP Series of controllers has been expanded to provide a contractor grade irrigation controller for residential and light commercial applications.
The ESP-RZX Controller provides zone based set up that is easier to understand by untrained users. Fixed 4 6 and 8 zone models are available.
The ESP-RZX provides flexible scheduling features that make the controller ideal for a wide variety of applications including residential and light-commercial irrigation systems.
To find out more or download the manual head to https://www.rainbird.com/products/esp-rzx
Easy to Use
The ESP-RZX Controller was designed with ease of use in mind. Zone-based scheduling allows every valve to be scheduled independently no more explaining “programs” to end users virtually eliminating call-backs. The large LCD display shows all of the programming for each zone at the same time. Simple graphic based user interface is easy to explain and presents every controller feature at your fingertips.
- Large LCD display with easy to navigate user interface
- Weather Sensor input with software override
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Non-Volatile (100- year) program memory
- Programmable under battery power
- Control up to 8 zones (16 with optional expansion)
- iOS and Android apps available
- Large 4.3″ LCD display
- Zone based Scheduling allows for independent schedules assigned to each zone. (Run times Start Times and Watering Days are customizable by zone)
- Contractor Rapid Programming™ automatically copies the Start Times and Watering Days from zone 1 to all remaining zones at initial set up
- 6 independent Start Times per zone
- 4 Watering Days options by zone: Custom days of week ODD calendar days EVEN calendar days Cyclic (every 1 – 14 days)
- Manually water ALL or SINGLE zone on demand
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Contractor Rapid Programming™ and “Copy previous Zone” for faster initial set up
- Contractor Default™ Save / Restore
- Weather Sensor bypass
- Weather Sensor bypass by Zone
ESP-Me Series Controller
The ESP - Me is a top of the line controller that is as powerful as it is elegant. The controller can run up to 22-station with its modular scalability. It is extremely intuitive to use and can also be paired with your smart phone for smart watering (provided the controller has the wifi module). Perfect for those larger residential or commercial gardens. The controller comes with a 3 year warranty.
To find out more about the Rain bird ESP ME head to https://www.rainbird.com/products/esp-me-series-controllers
- Tailored Watering Schedules
- Single-Controller Simplicity
- One-Touch Watering
- Short Detect/Programming Errors
- Contractor Default setting
- User-Friendly Rain Bird Design
Installed from $425 + GST
The Weathermatic Pro line is a top of the line controller. What sets this controller apart is that it makes the future maintenance of your watering and reticulation maintenance a breeze. This controller has an in built multi meter allowing it to internally fault diagnose all stations and isolate faults. This save time for anyone fault diagnosing you system - and if that person is a contractor, this means its saving you money.
To find out more or download the manual head to https://www.weathermatic.com/products/proline/
ON-SITE DIAGNOSTIC/TROUBLESHOOTING FEATURES