Bore Water Pumps, Servicing, Repairs and Installations.
Need a bore water pump serviced, installed or repaired? Keep you bore operating as good as new with regular servicing. Get in touch, our friendly team are ready to assist with all your bore water pump needs.
Do you have a bore system that isn't functioning properly?
Do you suspect something is up with your bore system?
Some common issues with reticulation bore pumps:
Pump turns on but no water comes out?
- The pump might sound like it's on, however that doesn't always mean the pump is working, it could be seized
- There may be a fault in your reticulation wiring that is preventing the solenoid valves from opening
- The pump may have lost its prime
- The check valve may be stuck closed
Pump won’t turn on at all?
- If the pump wont turn on at all, it is likely an electrical issue
- Is there voltage getting to the pump?
- Is the contactor or relay actuating?
- Is there voltage at the relay?
- Any of these problems and you will likely need an electrician - Our licensed bore electrician will be able to help out
Water pressure is changing?
- In this instance there may be an issue with the pump or the bore itself
- The pump may be on its way out; ceased bearing, winding break down
- There may be a faulty check valve
- Clogged bore casing
- Drop in the water table
- There may be a hole in your main line
Reticulation will not turn off even if the controller is switched off?
- In this instance there is likley a fused relay or contactor, which will need to be replaced
- You will need to turn the bore off at the switchboard and call us out to rectify
Circuit breaker or fuses are tripping when the reticulation runs?
- Either there is a fault, or the insulation on the pump windings are completely worn down and the pump needs to be either re-wound or replaced
- Call us out to give you a quote on replacement
Cant find where your pump is, or how to use it?
- Submersible bores are usually out the front of the property
- Centrifugal bores can be anywhere depending on whether it was built before the house or not
- Centrifugal pumps will have a large tin lid or concrete/metal slap covering it over a meter in diameter
- If you cannot see any sign of it, it is most likely a submersible pump. you will need to call us out to locate it
Whatever the problem, we will diagnose and fix it!
Don’t risk costly damage, turn the pump off and call your specialised bore technician to come and diagnose your problems.
Call us today or fill in our booking form and we will be in touch within 24hrs!